 Local / United Kingdom / 1450
Re: irvine scotland and gatwick airport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 13:21:09 GMT

Thanks for advice. The toy store is in the north terminal international
departures area. It has a decent selection. The security in Gatwick is
fairly tight and the lines are long to get into the international departure
areas. Airport security makes it difficult to leave the departure area once
you are in there so I did not make it to a taxi to do any outside shopping.
Thanks again to all for the advice.
-Pete