 Local / United Kingdom / 1390
Re: Tower Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 17:28:57 GMT

On Fri, 8 Oct 1999, Lawrence Wilkes (<FJAKM4.8DK@lugnet.com>) wrote at
16:03:40

If you want a real challenge, then consider the following

When the final section was attached, the new world record was set. The
tower stood a staggering 100.4 feet (30.91 metres) high, was made of 50,342
K'NEX pieces and weighed only 225kg when complete."

Let's not try to run before we can walk :-)

Apart from anything else, we'd struggle to get a crane!

Everyone who is coming to the fest in December is cordially invited to
bring a tower section. Please LMK if you are coming :-)
--
Tony Priestman