 Local / United Kingdom / 1369
Re: Tower Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 17:30:24 GMT

On Thu, 7 Oct 1999, Liam Parnell (<99100717264303.00915@surrender2>)
wrote at 16:20:02

Tony, I am working on a web page for the tower project.
It will be online by this weekend.
I have decided to also expand into a virtual tower building venture a bit
like Datsville.

OK, virtual LEGO doesn't interest me, so let's concentrate on the real
stuff :-)

Three different size of sections would simplify the project, and
"heighten" the chances of success.

Can you expand on this? Do you mean three mid-tower section sizes, plus
a base and a top? This would make it easier for people to build sections
they're comfortable with, but it's not simpler :-)

I think it is a good idea.

Well you would say that, wouldn't you :)

--
Tony Priestman