 Local / United Kingdom / 1321
  Re: I've just overhauled my Lego Website.

(...) because Ian's page: (URL) describes itself as "Scotlands Premier Website"? I was just wondering if this was coincidence or a hint of friendly competition :) I'm tempted to start my own Scottish Lego website now, although it would have to be (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: I've just overhauled my Lego Website.

(...) or a (...) I must admit Ian's web site did inflence my phrasology... a little. But it was not until I saw Ian's that I realised that Scotland was so underrepresented in this area. BTW, Ian's site is in my link list. (...) Good point, the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: I've just overhauled my Lego Website.

(...) I chuckled when I saw that too. Touché Scott! :) The 'premier' bit wasn't intended as a dig, in fact I had clean forgotten about Scott's site, hence the 'Scotland's only website' bit. (though I admit I half expected to be challenged on that (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: I've just overhauled my Lego Website.

(...) I need to put a links section on my site too. Anyone who wants to be included on this, please lmk, including yourself Scott. Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)