 Local / United Kingdom / 1360
Re: I've just overhauled my Lego Website.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 09:23:07 GMT

I must admit Ian's web site did inflence my phrasology... a little. But it
was not until I saw Ian's that I realised that Scotland was so
underrepresented in this area. BTW, Ian's site is in my link list.

I need to put a links section on my site too. Anyone who wants to be
included on this, please lmk, including yourself Scott.

Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK