 Local / United Kingdom / 1341
Re: I've just overhauled my Lego Website.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 10:53:02 GMT

Your page now describes itself as "Scotlands Oldest Lego Website", is this
because Ian's page: http://www.goodlife.demon.co.uk  describes itself as
"Scotlands Premier Website"? I was just wondering if this was coincidence or a
hint of friendly competition :)

I chuckled when I saw that too. Touché Scott! :)

The 'premier' bit wasn't intended as a dig, in fact I had clean
forgotten about Scott's site, hence the 'Scotland's only website' bit.
(though I admit I half expected to be challenged on that one by
someone). I think we'll see both sites growing and improving over the
coming months.

I'm tempted to start my own Scottish Lego website now, although it would have
to be called "Scotlands Most Text-Filled Website" as I don't have a scanner.
Bum!

3 Lego websites in the land? How times change. Look forward to seeing it
Richard.

Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK