 Local / United Kingdom / 1321
Re: I've just overhauled my Lego Website.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 17:15:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
I've just overhauled my Lego Website. It's still very much about buying,
selling and trading little plastic bricks... but there are growth plans!

http://www.freeyellow.com/members8/scottarthur/lego.htm

Your page now describes itself as "Scotlands Oldest Lego Website", is this
because Ian's page: http://www.goodlife.demon.co.uk  describes itself as
"Scotlands Premier Website"? I was just wondering if this was coincidence or a
hint of friendly competition :)

I'm tempted to start my own Scottish Lego website now, although it would have
to be called "Scotlands Most Text-Filled Website" as I don't have a scanner.
Bum!

As far as constructive comments go, you might want to change from green
background and red text - just in case any colourblind surfer steps by!

Richard