 Local / United Kingdom / 1313
1312  |  1314
Subject:
Trains and Rock Raiders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 04:46:52 GMT

David wrote:
I have noticed in the recent Lego Adventurers magazine and the Lego club
magazine, pictures of the group designing the recent Rock Raiders • software,
and there is a 4559 train on the table.
Is the train included in the software?
Does anyone have any more information?

I don't know, but there is also Adventurers on the table, so I wouldn't
read too much into it.

There is a Rock Raiders demo playing on the TV at the Bluewater shop.
didn't see any trains.

Has anyone taken the plunge and got the Raiders yet?  Personally I think
they kick arse.

<CONTROVERSY>
I also happen to classify them as a Space theme.
</CONTROVERSY>
--
Liam.
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/liamp/