 Local / Sverige / 2307
    Re: Det där var skoj. En gång till! —Ross Crawford
   (...) have built a crane using a single Hailfire wheel as a turntable: (URL) from Australia! ROSCO (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.se)

        Re: Hailfire wheel as turntable —Eric Hampusgård
     Hi Rosco! (...) Don't be, it's a silly language. :) (...) talking about how to make a turntable out of a pair (or possibly just using one) of Hailfire droid wheels. I remembered seeing a bunch of pictures on Lugnet about the subject so I went (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.se)

         Re: Hailfire wheel as turntable —Ross Crawford
     (...) No problem! You can see the hailfire wheel is not actaully attached anywhere, but it is held on by the beams protruding through the centre. If you look at the pic above you can just see the wheels that hold it down. You can also see the 4 (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.se)

        Re: Det där var skoj. En gång till! —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) pictures of that Heli of yours. It was still in the project stage back then. Glad you found your way here since this is the only place I frequent now a days. That is a terrific crane, not that I expected less! Take care down under, /Tobbe (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.se)