 Local / Portugal / 94
    Re: Bob the Builder —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) (I've put Duplo back in the FUT in case there are others wondering about this). Bob the Builder is a British animated children's TV show that has been very popular in the UK and Australia for a few years now, and has recently hit stardom in (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.duplo)

        Re: Bob the Builder —Richie Dulin
   (...) And don't forget that the show's theme song ("Can we fix it?") is now a hit in it's own right (number 6 IIRC). (...) I've wondered what the relationship was between Bob & Wendy - from the few episodes I've seen, it wasn't clear who was in (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.duplo)