 Local / Portugal / 61
Re: Keppler Space Ship Myase finally here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 21:28:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Pedro Silva writes:
I wonder why you waited all this time... the ship is great as it is, mate. I
just can't imagine anything with more detail, both interior and exterior.
My favourite are the bunks, I have been trying something like that in my
SeaKat. So far, unsuccessfully - but hope is the last one to die!
;-)

Cause I'm a lazy loser! Thanks! Glad you like em :-)

(May I suggest a twin-hulled ship for your next large project? I've never
seen one, so it could be a nice design challenge...)

Oooooohhh. Neato idea. <Me thinks about removable exterior panels with
techno junk inside...> No stealing my idea! :-P

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

Pedro