 Space / 11097
Re: Keppler Space Ship Myase finally here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 22:11:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Pedro Silva writes:
In lugnet.loc.pt, Kyle Keppler writes:
In lugnet.space, Pedro Silva writes:

(snipped)

(May I suggest a twin-hulled ship for your next large project? I've never
seen one, so it could be a nice design challenge...)

Oooooohhh. Neato idea. <Me thinks about removable exterior panels with
techno junk inside...> No stealing my idea! :-P

Me no steal you's idea... me only does stuff from present or past. Me's
spelling be accurate?    ;-))

That was a warning for all the other lugnet.space guys :-P

No, seriously: your new project is safe with me.
You have Hamilton as a hostage to ensure that - he cannot safely depart
unless I keep my word. Yet, he's afraid I will start telling everyone,
because he's "expendable" (I wonder if I should post this as a "pun"?)

Have fun!

:-D

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

Pedro  <== who passed Mechanics 101, after one month waiting for the results!