 Local / Nederland / 955
954  |  956
Subject:
HELP Need some basic info on Netherlands
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 22:26:51 GMT

Is there someone in here that could help me with a few questions about The
Netherlands?

I am considering taking a year long (maybe longer if I like it) contract job
over there, but would like to find out a little more info about the country.
The location would be in the North Holland area.  I was wondering what the
living accomodations are and what the cost of living is over there?

What does a single family home cost to rent per month and/or is this even
feasible.  I would prefer to live close to a main city or town.

Also What do the following cost?

Liter of Milk?
Liter of Petrol?
Loaf of Bread?