 Local / Nederland / 361
Re: Starting a jambalaya box in the Netherlands... anybody interested?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 13:07:36 GMT

Hi  guys,

Tell me whats the use of another box or group just in Dutch. It might go the
same way as all the other loc groups in Holland, 2 - 6 messages and after that
its a bit or a lot of silence.
If the answer is yes go ahead please, but tell me what jambalaya stands for ?
Just some other box for non connected messages ?

Greetings and keep building

Nico

Ps I dont like a lot of groups, youll have to read them all to keep up with the
news, but thats an debate thats been held before.