 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1133
Re: Starting a jambalaya box in the Netherlands... anybody interested?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 13:19:55 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Nico Hoogerbrug writes:
Tell me whats the use of another box or group just in Dutch. It might go the
same way as all the other loc groups in Holland, 2 - 6 messages and after that
its a bit or a lot of silence.
If the answer is yes go ahead please, but tell me what jambalaya stands for ?
Just some other box for non connected messages ?

Nico,

There seems to be a little misunderstanding... A Jambalaya box isn't a
newsgroup (perhaps a mixup the words 'box' and 'chat-box'?)

Check The FAQ on this here:
http://www.lugnet.com/market/jambalaya/?n=518

-Frank

FUP to lugnet.loc.nl