 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1119
Re: Starting a jambalaya box in the Netherlands... anybody interested?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:10:17 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Jan-Albert van Ree writes:

Anybody interested in a jambalaya box in the Netherlands? I will start with
a box, anybody interested to join up let me know and maybe we can make this
work? I already have a small lot of parts to go in the box so we can start
real quick...

Yup, I'm interested!

-Frank