 Local / Nederland / 362
Re: Starting a jambalaya box in the Netherlands... anybody interested?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 13:14:27 GMT

Nico,

I'm afraid you misunderstand the jambalaya-thing. This is a real box, containing
left-over Lego-parts, which gets send to people who have signed up.
Upon receivement of that box, you look through it, take out what you can use and
put some left-over lego of your own.
For instance: you take out a yellow rocket-piece and put back one of your spare
Castle-walls.
And then you send the box on its way to the next person on the list.

Mark "aint got no SPARE lego" de Kock

Nico schreef:

Hi  guys,

Tell me whats the use of another box or group just in Dutch. It might go the
same way as all the other loc groups in Holland, 2 - 6 messages and after that
its a bit or a lot of silence.
If the answer is yes go ahead please, but tell me what jambalaya stands for ?
Just some other box for non connected messages ?

Greetings and keep building

Nico

Ps I dont like a lot of groups, youll have to read them all to keep up with the
news, but thats an debate thats been held before.