 Local / Italia / 14053
  Possible visit to Italy

Hi All, How is it going? I seem to be a little bit(!) out of touch for far too long but I'm still checking the lugnet regularly, although I'm not a participant now as it was in the beginning. And Lego is still a big part of my life, hopefully..:-) I (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Possible visit to Italy

Il Mon, 8 Nov 2004 11:40:21 GMT, Selçuk Göre ha scritto: (...) Hi Selçuk I'm very glad to here you come and visit Italy, and I strongly hope we can meet again. I happen to live very close to Reggio Emilia (about 20km), so I think we have good (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Possible visit to Italy

(...) Hi Selçuk, I'd be glad to be with you, guys. Pizza in Cremona, maybe? (...) Si dice FUT. Spero in un lapsus Freudiano... :-) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Possible visit to Italy

Il Tue, 9 Nov 2004 16:02:01 GMT, Carlo Ottolina ha scritto: (...) Pizza in Cremona is ok for me. Marco Berti and Paolo Masetti told me by email they are in. (...) :-) On lapsos freodiano? Oppore invece ho on problema nella tastiera...:-) Ciao Mario (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Possible visit to Italy

(...) Hello again, I know it's a bit late, but I was waiting for the things to settle down, I mean, I was waiting for my visit to turn into a reality from a possibility. Unfortunatelly, it is still not certain yet, since Italian embassy refused our (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Possible visit to Italy

(...) Hi again, It's done, I'll be in Italy tomorrow morning. Since I will be staying only for one night, tomorrow evening will be the only possible oportunity for me to meet you. I know this became a little bit premature, so I completely understand (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)