 Local / Italia / 11730
    PAYPAL —Pedro Silva
   Hi everyone (Ciao a tutti), This week I became aware of some advantages of using PAYPAL, and I went to their site to learn more. But the info they provide for non-english readers is a bit complicated, and so I thought it might be a good idea to ask (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

        Re: PAYPAL —Mario Ferrari
   (...) Ciao Pedro (...) You need a credit card. For some countries you can link your paypal account to a bank account, but is currently possible only for the US, UK, Germany, France and a few more. No Italy :-( Don't know about Portugal. (...) It is (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

        Re: PAYPAL —Pedro Silva
   (...) Blast! :-( I really should find a job... (to get a CC, of course!) (...) Is it tolerable, that kind of occurrences? I mean, is it only a delay? Do they warn us at least if the money *is already* in their posession (after being paid, before (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.it)