 Local / Italia / 11730
11729  |  11731
Subject:
PAYPAL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 00:04:15 GMT

Hi everyone (Ciao a tutti),

This week I became aware of some advantages of using PAYPAL, and I went to
their site to learn more. But the info they provide for non-english readers
is a bit complicated, and so I thought it might be a good idea to ask here
(loc.it) for some help.
My main concerns are:
- When I sign up, what do I need? Must I have a bank account "linked" to the
paypal account? Do I need a Credit Card?
- How is it used (commonly)?
- Suppose someone sends me money, and I intend to "liquidate" it (convert to
cash), or deposit it in my bank account. How does it work?
- Suppose the opposite: I want to convert some cash into PAYPAL credit to
purchase something. How easy is that? How is it done? Can I do it directly
from my bank account?
I'm a bit frightened by all the legal language and such on the site, perhaps
I can undersand better with your explanations. Besides, you too are from
Europe - maybe your experience with the service is closer to what mine will
be :-)

Thanks for any help you can provide (Grazie!),

Pedro