 Local / Israel / 50
Re: Anyone?!....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 07:03:50 GMT

<snip>
Shiri - If you have some free time on one of the Saturdays you're here in
Israel,
just say the word.

:-(

It seems that I won't. I only have three Saturdays, I'll be in Jerusalem one
of them, but with my sister who I haven't seen for a few months. Sorry... I'd
like to meet you, but this camp has a very tight schedule... :-/

Maybe next year?... heh. I'll be moving back by then, so maybe we could start
a LUG... hmm.

Well, sorry to let you guys down, I ask for a meeting and thn I can't come.
D'oh!

-Shiri