 Local / Israel / 44
Re: Anyone?!....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 13:30:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.il, Shiri Dori writes:

Me too! I'm an avid castler, but I love town too. And I'd like to see your
stuff as well; I'm sure you've got some cool MOCs up your sleeve?

Actually I don't. :(
I started a few  MOCs but in the last few months with work & university
I haven't managed to bring any MOC to a presentable level.
I might be able to bring a few LOCs (LEGO Own Creation) with a
few (minor) improvements if they're still assembled.

and whatever creations you have here in Israel (the country :) )

Hmm... I don't. :-(
Basically everything I had went into containers and boxes and left behind,
unbuilt.
But i *will* bring a few minifigs, and I *won't* lose them this time ;-)
(uh... see:  http://www.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=4893 )

Is Scar back with us? how long did it take you to get "her" back?

Perhaps we can do it on a Saturday (not on Saturday morning though,
I'm _not_ a morning person)

Trying to think... I'll be in camp at the Technion most of the time; I can't
remember if it was you who lives in Jerusalem, or Israel...?

It's me. Not exactly near the Technion...

Have a great vacation!

Thanks!
I hope we get together, but it might not happen, coz I only have limited time
outside the camp, and I really want to spend it with my friends and family,
IYKWIM... haven't seen most of them for a full year.

With all due respect for LEGO, I'm sure your family has a higher priority.
So, if you have time let us (1) know, and anyway have a great time with your
family & friends.

-Shiri
- David

(1) That is if Israel is still with us...