 Local / Israel / 42
Re: Anyone?!....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 18:05:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.il, Shiri Dori writes:
Well guys,

This group seems kinda dead...
Israel, David, you still there?

I am. I've been reading LUGNET quite regularly and I even posted a few
messages,
but three Israeli AFOLs with different theme interests (castle-town-technic)
that do all their shopping abroad (and one of them is not actually in Israel -
I think you can guess who's the one...)  are probably not enough
to create a thriving community.
That's probably why the news group looks like it does.

Ani ba-ah la-aretz od shavua... ani ehe-yeh dey asuka aval im atem rotzim le-
hipagesh... ze yihiye sababa! ;-)

Well, I saw a few of your posts signed:
"   -- I'll be on vacation between July 15th and the end of August  "
And I figured you're probably heading this way...

What's the deal with the hebrish? (hebrew/english (gibberish?))
The Italians and the Australians will think that we are plotting to
overthrow them from the third place ... I bet babelfish (the software,
not the HGTG one) can't translate that!
[ see:  http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=1820  ]

I'm working full time and studying, and I think Israel is also in a similar
position, so we're probably also very busy. We also have this rule, you
see, we don't associate with people under 18 years old
. . .  just kidding!

keep in mind that since we're interested in different themes we might
not have too many conversation topics, but I'll still love to see Israel's
town  and whatever creations you have here in Israel (the country :) )
Perhaps we can do it on a Saturday (not on Saturday morning though,
I'm _not_ a morning person)

Have a great vacation!

- David