 Local / Israel / 45
Re: Anyone?!....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 15:32:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.il, David Arnon writes:
In lugnet.loc.il, Shiri Dori writes:

Me too! I'm an avid castler, but I love town too. And I'd like to see your
stuff as well; I'm sure you've got some cool MOCs up your sleeve?

Actually I don't. :(
I started a few  MOCs but in the last few months with work & university
I haven't managed to bring any MOC to a presentable level.

Oh... too bad. :-(
But even your "LOCs" are probably cool. :-)

Is Scar back with us? how long did it take you to get "her" back?

Oh, yes, she's been back for a while. I don't know exactly, but she wasn't
gone for more than a month...

It's me. Not exactly near the Technion...

Yeah... :-\

With all due respect for LEGO, I'm sure your family has a higher priority.
So, if you have time let us (1) know, and anyway have a great time with your
family & friends.

Thanks. I'll have access at least for the first week of my stay, so I'll see
how things go and LYK.

(1) That is if Israel is still with us...

I hope so!

-Shiri