 Local / Israel / 39
Re: Israeli talks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 20:59:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.il, David Arnon writes:
In lugnet.loc.il, Shiri Dori writes:

Sorry for the late response -  I was on 'miluim'
(Sounds familiar Israel?)

Very familiar... no problem about the late response :-)

-What's up with the peace talks with Syria?
can anyone update me?

Well, absolutely nothing. It seems like Asad refuses to (can't?)
accept any  compromise. Although we in Israel are biased, the local
news papers leads me to believe that this time it's really his fault.

Youch. I better get my hands on some Yedee-ot or Maariv... those are hard to
find around here tho' :-)

-Are you Israeli fans (David, Israel... who else?) planning on any get-
together? I'll be ba-Aretz over the summer if you're interested ;-)

Sure, we better find some more people though!

Well... if there are any other people! (Hello, anyone out there?! (there there
there) Can anyone hear me... me me me...)

Just thought you'd like to know that 'Han Toys' has a 50%
discount sale on some (older) LEGO items (I think it started
after 'Purim'). • <snip>
You might want to check your local toy store -

Cool... too bad there aren't any Han Toys in the US (which is where I am
now :) and will be for a long time). At least there are other sales around
here.... ;-)

-Shiri