 Local / Israel / 34
33  |  35
Subject:
Israeli talks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 06:02:41 GMT

Hiya'll,

I'm just sittin' here, eatin a Milki (imported all the way from Israel, it
costs about $2... such a rip-off, and yet I buy it once in a while to feel at
home) and thinking about Israel... missing it, as always, but also wondering...

-What's up with the peace talks with Syria? I just saw a headline today that
caught my attention. I could go and look for it on the web but I'm too lazy...
can anyone update me?

-Are you Israeli fans (David, Israel... who else?) planning on any get-
together? I'll be ba-Aretz over the summer if you're interested ;-)

I guess that's all, it's late here so I'd better go. So bye everyone!
-Shiri