 Local / Israel / 38
Re: Israeli talks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 20:51:28 GMT

10X :-)
I'm now more into town then Technic.
I wanr to finish my little town (more of a village) and to put it on a site :-)

In lugnet.loc.il, David Arnon writes:
In lugnet.loc.il, Israel Silberg writes:
Hi All,
First of all, nice to see you David :-).
I'll look at Han toys Tel Aviv (there isn't one nearer to me :-).
I'll look also near me, althu=ough I'm doing most of my buying through S@H.

If you (or any one else in Israel) want I can buy the 8462 and bring it to you
whenever  we get close - you to Jerusalem or me to where ever you live.
(I actually have no idea where that is)

David.