 Local / Israel / 35
Re: Israeli talks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 15:15:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.il, Shiri Dori writes:
Hiya'll,
Hi!

Sorry for the late response -  I was on 'miluim'
(Sounds familiar Israel?)

-What's up with the peace talks with Syria?
can anyone update me?

Well, absolutely nothing. It seems like Asad refuses to (can't?)
accept any  compromise. Although we in Israel are biased, the local
news papers leads me to believe that this time it's really his fault.

-Are you Israeli fans (David, Israel... who else?) planning on any get-
together? I'll be ba-Aretz over the summer if you're interested ;-)

Sure, we better find some more people though!

I guess that's all, it's late here so I'd better go. So bye everyone!
-Shiri

Just thought you'd like to know that 'Han Toys' has a 50%
discount sale on some (older) LEGO items (I think it started
after 'Purim').
I bought the 8443 & 7150 for 240 NIS each and I saw the
8462 for 500 NIS (which is not too bad).
You might want to check your local toy store -
I guess all the stores suffer a slow sales period right now.
(Although Passover is not too far)

Bye, David