 Local / Deutschland / *1154 (-20)
  Re: 1000 Steine Freschen

These pics are great! Thanks for sharing! These semi-informal get togethers are awesome. The inspiration that comes out of the resultant images are almost overwhelming! I have always wanted to do an over sized building/scene like the magnitude of (...) (19 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

  Re: 1000 Steine Freschen

(...) (URL) Dornier Flying Boat>) but the two railway related ones that I am (...) (URL) this coach> with its strange sides and (...) (URL) this railcar>, is it a Bernina line Treibwagon? Perhaps a 1000Steine (...) The show in Frechen is a yearly (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de)

  1000 Steine Freschen

I was looking through the galleries on Brickshelf and came across (URL) Legopapi's Freschen gallery> Further research on www.1000steine.com led me to (URL) Andreas Haase's gallery> There are too many good models here to comment on them all (check (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

  LEGO Mindstorms competitions

Does anybody know of LEGO Mindstorms competitions for teen-agers in Germany/Europe that don't impose any limits on the used programming language? FFL looks O.K., almost no limits (except motors, RCXs and sensors), but that's only fair. RoboCup (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.people.teens)

  The Message

Hi all, Crossing Germany by car is very dangerous, since there are no speedlimits, and maximum speed of my car is rather limited - especially with 4 passengers and lots and lots of luggage (LEGO?). Before driving to Billund in August I built this to (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.de, FTX) !

  First Day Of Bricking Bavaria

Hi everybrickies! Bricking Bavaria, the 1st official bavarian Lego meeting, has begun! Today most of the exhibitors arrived and sorted their stuff. First pics can be seen here: (URL) show is open to the public tomorrow and sunday. For further infos (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.de.by.mue, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build) !

  Re: Info needed on 'Jahr Der Technik 2004 Brick'

Hello collectors of promo bricks! I have some bricks "Jahr der Technik 2004" for exchange with other promo bricks. Followings stones are in search: - Lego Store Chicago 2000 Imagination Center (Disney Anaheim) Distribution Center Brick or Treat 2000 (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, FTX)

  Brick Testament in UK's .net magaine and seven new German articles

The UK magazine .net had a short interview with "The Brains Behind" The Brick Testament in their August 2004 issue. I just recently acquired a copy, and have scanned the article for the Brick Testament press page: (URL) my German publisher recently (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Info needed on 'Jahr Der Technik 2004 Brick'

Hello all my German friends, I was wondering if anybody knows anything about the 'Jahr Der Technik 2004 Brick' that was made at LLD. Here is a picture of it: (URL) The only thing I know about it was it was made at LLD. I would like to find out where (...) (20 years ago, 25-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, FTX)

  Re: Lego sights/shops in Berlin?

"Ronald Borchert" <webmaster@robothek.de> wrote in message news:I4AJ5H.1MvF@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) Citymap> (...) Here is a link to a photo of the store :) (URL) it looks like Fantasia Second Hand has gotten rid of their used Lego. Cheers Oliver (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Lego sights/shops in Berlin?

(...) Hi Calum, i don't know what obscure shops you have in Toronto :-) But my preferred adress for buying used Lego in Berlin is: Spielzeugladen an der Kaisereiche Saarstrasse 2 12161 Berlin They have a lot of well sorted used Lego. It's like a (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

  Re: Lego sights/shops in Berlin?

(...) I went to Berlin back in 1994 a certainly got my "LEGO high" when I visited the department store KaDeWe- (URL) but 1994 was an excellent year for LEGO.) Adr. (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Lego sights/shops in Berlin?

Hi folks, I will be in Berlin for work next week. Could any German Lego enthusiasts fill me in on what to check out in terms of Lego sights or stores to look for? Perhaps some place with really obscure older Lego? Or will this be like visiting my (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Some new MOCs

(...) Dear Michael, I thought they were already available in the official l-draw parts at www.ldraw.org, aren't they? If not, they are at least available at the inofficial parts there. The crossing and curves are existing and are ready for download (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

  Re: Some new MOCs

Hi, they look realy nice. Where do you have the parts for the rails from? Until now I only found official old ones, but not the 9V ones. Michael "Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <ben@1000steine.SPAM-block.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Some new MOCs

(...) Email me your username and I'll reset your password for you. As for the SOTM, it's alive and well and open for submissions at any time. -Orion (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Some new MOCs

(...) Thanks for your comment, Jeff! I have lost my password for Ldraw. I tried to add some of my earlier models into the contest, but at that time the contest has been paused for a while a sit seemed. Maybe I find a way to add my pictures later (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

  Re: Some new MOCs

(...) This is way cool. I'd like to see this in the Scene of the Month contest! Jeff (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

  Some new MOCs

Hi all! Since I am writting in a hurry, I wanted to announce my latest project this way: (URL) Visit my announcement at 1000steine.de> Hope you enjoy! Leg Godt! (URL) my oldgrey Homepage: (URL) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Re: 1000-Steine Land Berlin 2004

Hello Ludo! (...) ca 600.000 bricks - fully detailed from in and outside I showed 2 pictures of it to some collegues from the company where i (...) 1 person: Jürgen Bramigk (...) Jürgen told us his budget has been by far over 20.000 Eur (+ the many (...) (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact