 Local / Deutschland / 1037
Re: Lego sights/shops in Berlin?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 13:36:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.de, Calum Tsang wrote:
   Could any German Lego enthusiasts fill me in on what to check out in terms of Lego sights or stores to look for? Perhaps some place with really obscure older Lego?

Hi Calum,

i don’t know what obscure shops you have in Toronto :-)

But my preferred adress for buying used Lego in Berlin is:

Spielzeugladen an der Kaisereiche

Saarstrasse 2

12161 Berlin

They have a lot of well sorted used Lego. It’s like a bricklink shop with door :-)

Maybe this link will work (if not mail me):

Citymap

The KaDeWe (named in the other posting) has a small Pick-A-Brick-Tree.

Greetings Ronald