 Local / Canada / Quebec / 80
79  |  81
Subject:
Newspaper article about the AFOL community
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 00:39:36 GMT

Hello,

Here's an article about the adult LEGO community published in the newspaper "La
Presse" in Montreal (Quebec, Canada) and on their web site.

Featuring quotations from Christina Hitchcock, Calum Tsang, Jake McKee and
myself.  I hope you know a good online translator because the article is in
french.

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/actuel/article/1,4230,0,062004,705873.shtml

Pierre