 Local / Canada / Ontario / 374
373  |  375
Subject:
Hobby Show stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 19:16:37 GMT

Just a quick note that if you have any monorail track, can you bring it next
week to the hobby show? I have some, but probably require some more straight
peices and some curves and some... well bring it all, if you have the room. :)

See some of you this weekend and the rest next weekend

Jeff VW