 Local / Canada / Ontario / 307
Re: Where do we go from here...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 03:48:26 GMT

   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Allan Bedford wrote:
   Will teamwork win out and is a play area the best way to go? I’m still interested in hearing any/all other ideas that people may have. Don’t be shy folks... I know we’re Canadian, but we don’t have to be quite so reserved do we? :)

So, here’s my question:

Where did we come to the conclusion that Lego wanted a play area?

I didn’t think we’d come to any conclusion yet. That was the gist of my question above. I should have highlighted the is in the phrase, “is a play area the best way to go?

   Can’t we do something that highlights the AF in AFOL, eg, a large display or project that could be really impressive for kids and adults?

I’m with you. I totally agree. That was the type of suggestion I was trying to make here:

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=51358

But that’s about when the thread stopped. So I was hoping we’d get the discussion going again now.

Allan