 Local / Canada / Ontario / 285
Re: Where do we go from here...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 19:11:55 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

Anyone want to guess how many came from the "robot freaks" of rtl?

Don't get me started.

Steve

dont go there steve.

Chris

OH!!! oh, oh... go there, please!!! How many??? Really, I didnt have time to
check the name tags... (giggle). Im begging you, go there Steve!!!
Of course, it would so not be my style to taunt rtl.

(Oh man, laughing that hard with coffee in your mouth is not a good idea!)

Janey "I at least had a few motors in my mocs, Red Brick"