 Local / Canada / Ontario / 204
203  |  205
Subject:
486-33 8Mb
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 19:33:16 GMT

I got this 486 - 33Mhz with 8Mb RAM that taking up too much space and
all I can think of using it for is a boat anchor and forgetting to put a
rope on it.

So if anyone can think of a use for it, or would like to have it, let me
know.

You have until I make it to the large dumpster out back of my building.

Derek