 Local / Canada / Ontario / 182
Re: Do you ever wonder...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 21:15:51 GMT

I actualy have driven to Toronto a lot in the last 19 months so i`m used to
the drive. Actually going there tomorrow to meet with a friend. I have not
beon to an rtlToronto event since i didn`t know they existed until 3 weeks
ago.

I would definately be up for a meeting somewhere closer than toronto.

As far as the hobby show thing, i`m interested, but hard to commit so far in
advance. I have big plans for something made out of technic, it will take a
month or 2 to build, but if i willl keep it together until november is
another question...

Gerard