 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Victoria / 122
    Re: New AFOL in Victoria —James Powell
   (...) 'cause that's the way LUGNET does it? I didn't even realize there was a .org.ca.viclug group, otherwise I would have xposted it there too... (...) I know Sooke Fall Fair is just for kids, and it conflicts with the train show anyway. If you (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

        Re: New AFOL in Victoria —George Edward Godwin
   (...) I am trying to post this to both so that anyone else who comes along does not miss out. Perhaps the VicLUG (lugnet.org.ca.viclug) group should be for club "business" and loc.bc.ca.vic for more general stuff? But I am getting waaaay ahead of (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.org.ca.viclug)

        Re: New AFOL in Victoria —James Powell
   (...) We do have them, the last one was more than a year ago- generally, it is informal, and kind of by invite, because of the fact that it is almost always held at a VICLUG members home, and some of us are more privacy worried than others. If you (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.org.ca.viclug)

        Re: New AFOL in Victoria —George Edward Godwin
   I certainly understand privacy issues as I work in the IT section at the UVic Library. We have to deal with lots of online privacy issues. Perhaps people would be more comfortable meeting at a coffee shop or restaurant. This would allow a more (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.org.ca.viclug)