 Local / Canada / British Columbia / *10 (-5)
  Safeway Sets

Didn't think that I'd be the first to post this group after more than a month but here I am. Anyways, don't know if anyone else is aware, but I found some small sets at Safeway. I believe these may have been "promo" sets in Europe. It includes: 2847 (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Zellers & Bay Sales 20%

Hello, Both Zellers & The Bay have 20% sales on now. If you have a Bay card you also would have received a $20 Bay bucks for Friday/Saturday/Sunday (since the Bay's markup is a lot more than Zellers you will need to to par off the cost). Randy (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Lego Sale in Victoria

There is a Lego sale at Kabootals, downtown on Government. 25% off all sets, Oct 13-18th. Technic selection is weak, but they have other themes in larger quantities. The Bay on Douglas had 20% of all Lego, last time I checked. Call to find out (...) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Re: Here in Victoria

Scott wrote in message ... (...) Scott, Send me some prices of some sets, and I will get you canadian prices... then you can figure the exchange. It is a good bet that they will be much cheaper with exchange. I know some stores up here give you 40%. (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Re: Here in Victoria

I live in the Seattle area and I am wondering about the pricing of LEGO in Canada taking into consideration the current exchange rate. If I was going to Vancouver would I be able to find some great deals made even better by the exchange rate? Thanks (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact