 Local / Canada / 795
Re: Where to buy 9V track?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 12:55:59 GMT

Andrew,

There is a Lego outlet store by me, in St. Jacobs, ON.
They have straight and curved track for about $19.00 +tax.
As far as I know they will ship, and perhaps they won't charge
the provincial tax because you live in another province.
They also have the switch (points) track and cross track if your interested.
Hope this helps!

Kevin

Store info:Countryside Toy Outlet
          519-746-5346
          email:cto@on.aibn.com
          hours:at least until 8:00 weeknights
               :Sat & Sun

If I luck out with Cookstown, I'll give them a try.  You're right about the
tax, they only have to charge GST when they ship out of Ontario.
Unfortunately, I'm a PST auditor on PEI and I will have to pay the tax myself
when it arrives in order to set a good example. (and keep my job).

Thanks for the info (especially the phone#).

Andrew Burt