 Local / Canada / 791
Re: Where to buy 9V track?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 00:37:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Andrew Burt writes:
The subject says it all.  Can you buy track in the Maritimes (Moncton/Halifax)?
I just got a Railway Express and I was hoping to get some extra track without
having to order from the catalogue.

I've only seen 2 Lego trains at the local Zellers in about 5 years and I've
never seen track or other train accessories.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Andrew Burt

Andrew,

There is a Lego outlet store by me, in St. Jacobs, ON.
They have straight and curved track for about $19.00 +tax.
As far as I know they will ship, and perhaps they won't charge
the provincial tax because you live in another province.
They also have the switch (points) track and cross track if your interested.
Hope this helps!

Kevin

Store info:Countryside Toy Outlet
           519-746-5346