 Local / Canada / 779
Re: Where to buy 9V track?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:56:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Andrew Burt writes:
The subject says it all.  Can you buy track in the Maritimes • (Moncton/Halifax)?
I just got a Railway Express and I was hoping to get some extra track without
having to order from the catalogue.

I've only seen 2 Lego trains at the local Zellers in about 5 years and I've
never seen track or other train accessories.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

You cannot.  Perhaps one of the Halifax people could loan you track, but as far
as buying it, S@H is the only game.

If you lived in Ontario, there are 2 places that have track (perhaps 3), namely
the 2 "outlet" stores (one in St Thomas, and one in Barry), and the store (if
it is still there, but closed for season) at Ontario Place.  People have
reported that this store is no more, so I don't know.

You _might_ luck out and get a box or 2 from a small toy store, but it is
increasingly unlikely, since it has been a S@H exclusive since 96.

James Powell