 Local / Canada / 703
Re: 2001 Sets at Zellers!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 17:10:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Karl Martinson writes:

We need locations everyone!!! Has any 2001 been found in Winnipeg?? Are
there any Lugnetters even from Winnipeg?? There has to be!!! We know they're
in Oshawa, they be be going west.

Sorry for the lack of specifics.  I saw the Droid Escape and Droid Carrier
sets in Ste. Basile, New Brunswick at Zellers.  I bet the store has some TIEs
too, but didn't have the shelf space to display them.

Jeff J