 Local / Canada / 704
Re: 2001 Sets at Zellers!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 20:13:40 GMT

Sorry for the lack of specifics.  I saw the Droid Escape and Droid Carrier
sets in Ste. Basile, New Brunswick at Zellers.  I bet the store has some TIEs
too, but didn't have the shelf space to display them.

Jeff J

Zellers PEI has no 2001 Star Wars sets yet.  Spotted 7313 (Life on Mars)& 1356
(Studios) on the shelf last night.  I'm hoping PEI is the truck's next stop
after N.B.

Thanks for the update Jeff!

Andrew Burt