 Local / Canada / 705
Re: 2001 Sets at Zellers!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 22:09:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Andrew Keeping writes:

Some of the new 2001 sets are now on the shelves at Zellers!!!
I found the following sets at 2 stores in Guelph and Fergus

The prices shown are the regular price, but the sets are cheaper with the 20%
off sale that's on right now

Life on Mars
7312 T3-Trike $18.98
7313 Red Planet Protector  $27.95

Both of these sets look pretty cool. The 7313 has one of the new martian
minifigs and a neat looking walker!

Studios
1355 Temple of Gloom $9.99
A film set with johnny thunder a bit pyramid and a camera man

These 3 were the only 2001 sets I found today.  I'll be puttin them together
tonight once I'm done drooling over the other sets that area in the 2001
catalogue. :-)

AK

Has anyone seen any more Studios Sets in Canada? I was at Zellers today and
also only saw the Life on Mars sets. TRU seems to have stocked up only on
the 2000 sets for Xmas.