 Local / Canada / 702
Re: 2001 Star Wars in Mississauga, ON
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 14:44:35 GMT

I only bought one of each, as I always do.  The Trooper in the TIE set is
making it hard to stick with that policy though (a fleet of TIE's would be
cool too :)

Sorry, I don't have the resources or the time to purchase sets and send them
out....they will show up at a local retailer for you sooon enough :)

As for more local sightings...after my purchase yesterday, I figured I would
check out my 2 Zellers store near home (Burlington).  They didn't have any
of the new sets yet...

In lugnet.loc.ca, Tim Deering writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Michael Jorgensen writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Michael Jorgensen writes:
Found Droid Escape, Droid Carrier and TIE Fighter at Zellers, Sheridan Mall,
a couple hrs ago.  Looked like I was the first one to put a dent in the • shelves.

Forgot to metion: 20% off this week at Zellers works out to:

Escape $7.99 CDN
Carrier $11.97 CDN
TIE $22.37 CDN

How many of each set did you buy?

(For American comparisons, divide above by approx. 1.5)

Later...

I'm in BC Canada. would you trade or sell one of the droid escapes?

Tim D

AIM: TimDeering