 Local / Canada / 353
Re: Spring Break Shopping in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 00:21:30 GMT

James Powell wrote:

The Bay will match any Zellers price, since they are owned by the same company
(the oldest in NA to boot...).

"Hudson's Bay Company" I think... Am I right, Canadian trivia buffs?
Originally a Crown Corporation??

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!