 Local / Canada / 351
Re: Spring Break Shopping in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 23:25:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Kevin Stone writes:
Does anyone know if Countryside ships?  (within Canada, that is.)  If so, I
wouldn't mind getting their phone number - can't hurt to have another place
to look for Lego, and most of the US routes are closed to us Canucks.

Yes, I do believe they ship within Canada.
They can be reached at 519-746-5346

Cool, thanks!

The Bay frequently has older stock sitting around gathering dust.  This is
because their prices are typically 10-15 percent above MSRP, and they very
rarely discount more than 10%.  So, predictably enough, their stock moves
with the speedy uphill rate of molasses.

My local Bay store has a price guarantee on toys
perhaps your location does as well.

Yeah, that's new this year, but I suspect it won't apply to sales or discounts
- which means it's still not as good as Walmart (which doesn't advertise
pricing, so isn't eligible for most price matching) or Zellers (which has a
15% sale once a month, for a week).

I will test the theory when/if I get a chance, though.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
I'm getting paid for this --> Alladvantage.com
Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet.