 Local / Canada / 2181
    Train layout ideas for future Ontario/Canada train shows —David Koudys
   We've been discussinng this for quite a while, so I'm going to endeavour to organize something. The fact is that LEGO Train layouts go over extremely well at train shows. We keep getting invites to various venues to display our LEGO train layouts. (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

        Re: Train layout ideas for future Ontario/Canada train shows —C. L. GunningCook
     (...) Im in, and already building, will keep you posted with how many modules long it grows. Thanks Dave. And for what its worth, I like going with the "Can-Brick" or "CLBA" - Canadian LEGO Brick Association. Although since there are active lugs in (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, FTX)

         Re: Train layout ideas for future Ontario/Canada train shows —David Koudys
      (...) That's a fantastic idea! I was also thinking of 'CLBBA' (or Canadian LEGO Brick Builders Association--now the 'Ontario LEGO Brick Builders Association' (OLBBA) or, dropping the LEGO in case Dave! decides to show up (the Mega Blok builder that (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)

         Re: Train layout ideas for future Ontario/Canada train shows —Calum Tsang
      (...) We sort of had to "ensure" the ends...which in early rtlToronto train layotus meant me bringing the ends every time. But that said, if one person brings a corner, and the other person can't, the layout still works, it's just a "r" instead of (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, FTX)

          Re: Train layout ideas for future Ontario/Canada train shows —David Koudys
      (...) The next show, at this time, be the Christmas Train Show, probably in November As well, there'll be the Hobby SHow, if folks still want to do that one. Both shows will probably be 2-3 weeks apart so it'll be busy.\ Dave K (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, FTX)

         Re: Train layout ideas for future Ontario/Canada train shows —James Powell
     (...) CanBrick should not be taken by a single area club, IMO. (Victoria speaks up!) (...) Not too important, as long as it is known in advance that the module is not going to show up. It is perfectly possible to have a L shaped layout. Not sure if (...) (18 years ago, 10-May-06, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, FTX)

         Re: Train layout ideas for future Ontario/Canada train shows —David Koudys
     (...) THe idea would be that anyone from Canada can use CanBrick :) It's kinda a 'catch all' wehn multiple groups do a show and don't want to be pegged as a specific LUG. (...) We did the same at rtlT1 and rtlT2. After that, it was into the (...) (18 years ago, 11-May-06, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, FTX)

        Re: Train layout ideas for future Ontario/Canada train shows —Tim Strutt
   (...) Wow Dave, the pictures of your module under construction look great, and I can't wait to see it completed some day. Play well. Tim Strutt (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, FTX)