 Local / Canada / Ontario / 406
Re: Train layout ideas for future Ontario/Canada train shows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 16:45:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, David Koudys wrote:
   snip

I have a few layout ideas here (more as we talk about it)--

http://sparky.i989.net/gallery/train_layouts

I’ve posted to numerous Canadian groups and locations, but have set the followup to just Ontario. That said, I’m encouraging anyone to comment and participate in this endeavour!

As well, on a slightly different note, for future shows I’m going with Allan’s naming suggestion. I don’t think Toronto is the centre of the universe :p and therefore for future shows it’ll be something like ‘CanBrick’ or I was thinking about CLBA--Canadian LEGO Brick Association. Whatever, as long as it’s inclusive! :)

Let me know what you think!

Dave K

Wow Dave, the pictures of your module under construction look great, and I can’t wait to see it completed some day. Play well.

Tim Strutt