 Local / Canada / 2063
Re: The Night Before the Night Before
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 23:24:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.ca, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   Apparently my beat in, 50 Mission Cap understands no limits in Lego. With all my regrets Bill.

Maybe you shouldn’t have been wearing it?

I thought it’s supposed to help the Leafs win, not the Red Wings. Were you wearing something red while you were playing? Did you have minifig fans toss an octopus or two onto the ice?

The octopi were all black, and a bit out of scale, so they tried a red crab, apparently that had great impact on their mojo. Oh, hmmmmmm mojo, heck, that’s it! (Light bulb!)

   It’s way too obvious to ascribe defeat to lesser skill. What is much more satisfying is to ascribe it to a lack of proper charms, rituals and jinxes...

I won’t blame my lack of skill, or the copious amount of rum in the nog, but I will most defiantly and definitely place the blame directly on the fig that resembled, with his lack of covering the 5 hole, Mr. Got-No-Mojo Cujo.

The rum didn’t help though, especially when trying to control the urge to go all Probert on the controls stick.

Janey “Red Brick”